Why choose us?
Your smile is one of your greatest assets, so don’t leave it to anyone but the best. Our founding Specialist Orthodontist, Dr Pieter van Heerden, has almost 4 decades of experience in orthodontics. With his extensive expertise and the help of our highly skilled team at Harpenden Orthodontics, your smile is in good hands as we provide you with the latest and greatest in treatment options.
What separates us from the rest?
Here are just a few of the reasons you should choose Harpenden Orthodontics for your treatment:
- We provide a wide range of treatments - at Harpenden Orthodontics we offer a number of different orthodontic treatments, from Invisalign® clear aligners to self-ligating Damon braces. We take care of everything from start to finish, from creating an in-depth treatment plan to custom making your retainer once your treatment is complete.
- We are Specialist Orthodontists - our team of orthodontic professionals, led by Dr Pieter van Heerden, are all highly trained and experienced in orthodontic treatments, including Invisalign® clear aligners.
- We offer affordable treatment - our orthodontic treatment fees are priced competitively and, to ensure treatment is affordable, we have a range of payment plans and finance options available.
- We create bespoke treatment plans - we provide each of our patients with no-obligation custom treatment plan so you can make an informed decision as to whether orthodontic treatment is right for you.
- We use the latest technology - our practice operates with the latest in orthodontic technology, including the iTero Intraoral Digital Scanner and Carriere® Motion 3D appliance to get each of our patients the very best results.
- We are in a convenient location - our clinic is conveniently located in central Harpenden with car parks nearby on-site for patient use. We also have a sister practice in St Albans.
- We deliver great results - at Harpenden Orthodontics, we can help you achieve the smile of your dreams. You can view some of our amazing results on our Before and Afters page.